Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A peace initiative on the Nagorno-Karabakh dispute from the Foundation for Global Community. Details of the activities of the participants from 1993 onwards.
Armenians Are the Aggressors
- Analyse of the conflict by Ellen Ray and Bill Schapp.
Articles on Nagorno-Karabakh
- Listings and summaries of articles, mostly from US periodicals, alphabetized by author and title.
- Karabakh information and links. Includes firsthand visitor accounts, history timeline, and articles from an Armenian viewpoint.
Assessing the Origins of the Karabakh Conflict
- Discussion of the way the conflict has been presented in the west. Discusses shortcomings in the way the Azerbaijan views have been presented.
BBC News Analysis; Why does Nagorno Karabakh matter?
- BBC analyst Tom de Waal offers a simple guide to the place and the issues.
Fact Sheet: Nagorno-Karabagh
- From the Armenian Research Centre, UMD, giving a number of relevant facts from the Armenian point of view.
Karabakh-Heartland of Azerbaijan
- Analysis of the Karabakh conflict, its history and consequences and the regional factors which have influenced the conflict.
- Information about the Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict and its consequences, the history and culture of Karabakh region of Azerbaijan.
Modern Azerbaijan and the Karabakh Problem
- A detailed account of the conflict from an Azeri viewpoint, with a library of recent news reports, relevant links, and maps of the area.
Nagorno-Karabakh Republic - Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Presents the Armenian viewpoint on the conflict.
Nagorno-Karabakh: Case Study in Ethnic Strife
- Essay by David Rieff, a Senior Fellow at the World Policy Institute at the New School for Social Research.
The Karabagh Problem; old stubborness and new hopes.
- The text of a talk by Dr. Nasib Nassibli in Washington in 1998.
The Nagorno Karabakh Conflict
- Transcript of a speech by Naira Malkoumian to an audience at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, 1998.
Undeclared War: The Nagorno-Karabakh Conflict Reconsidered
- By Svante Cornell. Discusses the roles of the major powers and international organizations, and the international legal aspects of the conflict.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor