Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Creator Activism Page
- Resource for getting stickers, printable fliers, web graphics, and activist tips for spreading the pro-White message of Creativity.
Creator Message Board
- The creator community online. The place for creators and people interested in the World Church of the Creator come to chat about White racial views of Creativity.
- A philosophical analysis of religious philosophy of Creativity. The site describes the fundamental beliefs, commandments, creed and program, metaphysical aspects, and the purpose of life from the World Church of the Creator's point of view.
Holy Books of Creativity
- The reference guide to the holy books of the World Church of the Creator. Selected texts from Nature's Eternal Religion, White Man's Bible, Salubrious Living, Expanding Creativity, Building a Whiter and Brighter World, Rahowa This Planet is All Ours, and a Revolution of Values Through Religion.
- Collected religious writings of Reverend Kenneth Molyneaux. Site features essays such as Death to the Gods, Evolution through Criticism, and the Foundation of the White Empire. Site includes articles, card games, poems, adages, and short stories all with pro-White racial themes.
- Chat online with the World Church of the Creator. Java irc style.
- Church sites of Creativity. Site hosts the webpages created by the World Church of the Creator members. Information includes religious writings, State and National WCOTC chapters, and chat/discussion resources.
World Church of the Creator
- Main headquarters of the WCOTC lead by Rev. Matt Hale. The media defines them as the "fastest growing White supremacist group in America." The religion of Creativity is based on atheism, eugenics, evolution, socialism, and Nietzsche.
Writings of Frank Bohager
- Essays about Roman, Greek, industrial, and Southern American history. Also featured writings about the Dorian invasion, censored history, Mary Chesnut, 60's generation, battle of Chalons, symbolism and nature of weddings in pre-industrial Europe, and unconstitutional taxes (CI-75).
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor