Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An extensive and flexible multimedia program that teaches participants how to identify and alter prejudicial behavior. Educational materials on the psychological research dynamics of racism and sexism.
Canning International Training and Development
- We help business and professional people to break through the barriers of culture, language and set patterns of thinking. Our training is tailored, active and exciting.
Comforty Media Concepts
- Award winning programs about multiculturalism, human rights, inclusion of people with disabilities, and other social and ethical issues.
Competitive Edge Consulting Inc.
- Specializing in diversity training, consulting, quality process, facilitation, and call center management.
Cross Cultural Management Co.Ltd
- In just two days you can learn to identify and deal with the barriers that face any cross cultural team and build a team with increased assertiveness, accountability, and understanding.
- diversity and educational consulting firm specializing in teacher in-services and business trainings
- Provider of support services to employers of a culturally diverse workforce, including workplace ESL Training.
Enhancing intercultural relationships.
- Provides organizations with the tools to transform work relationships through a three-fold process: Education, Dialogue, and Healing.
- Single source for speakers, training, articles, and books on European cultures.
Gardenswartz and Rowe
- Committed to creating organizational environments that welcome and include everyone while diminishing and excluding no one.
James Advisory Group
- Provides information on their professional development seminars and workshops, management/company news, and information request. Designed for a corporation, professional, or individual.
Lambert and Associates- Partners in Workforce Diversity
- Provider of diversity training and consulting. Website has information about upcoming workshops, and company's newsletter.
The Asian Center
- Works with nonprofit and businesses in training and development with intercultural relations and program development. Work with asian studies and culture to encourage business relations with asia
The Robben Island Diversity Experience
- Highly advanced diversity program, held annualy on Robbin Island, South Africa. Provides information about the program, and online registration.
VISIONS Inc. Multicultural Consultations
- Specializes in multicultural consultations, training, communication, teamwork, conflict resolution, and transition skills.
- Interactive, self-directed study program in understanding workplace diversity issues.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor