Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aspects of Regulatory Takings
- Analysis legal, public policy, social and economic issues in regulatory takings legislation. University of Kentucky.
Community Land Use Project
- Introductory site that explains the regulatory takings issue in plain English. Includes several useful references on legal aspects.
National Wetlands Coalition
- Opposes current implementation of U.S. wetlands regulations as "burdensome and ineffective regulation of private property that does not function as or provide the ecosystem benefits of high-value wetlands."
Palazzolo v. Rhode Island
- Pacific Legal Foundation's information about a key regulatory takings case considered by the U.S. Supreme Court.
Property Rights, Regulatory Takings, and Environmental Protection
- Abstract of an essay available from the Competitive Enterprise Institute.
Protecting Private Property Rights from Regulatory Takings
- Testimony of Roger Pilon, Senior Fellow and Director Center for Constitutional Studies Cato Institute Before the Subcommittee on Constitution, Committee on Judiciary United States House of Representatives, February 10, 1995.
Regulatory Takings after Lucas
- This article from Regulation magazine discusses the effect of the Supreme Court decision, "Lucas v. South Carolina Costal Council", on regulatory takings.
Swamp Rules: The End of Federal Wetland Regulation?
- article by Jonathan H. Adler in Regulation magazine. [PDF format. Requires Adobe Acrobat to view.]
- American Planning Association issue statement on "takings"
The Measuring Stick of Regulatory Takings: A Biological and Cultural Analysis
- published in University of Pennsylvania Journal of Constitional Law
The Property Rights Issue
- Analysis of regulatory takings issues, disseminated by the Center for the National Institute for the Environment. (1995)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor