Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advisory Service for Squatters
- Information and a helpline for squatters and those interested in squatting.
Amber Foundation - Transforming Lives
- A residential charity for unemployed, homeless, and drug-recovering young people 18-30 offering a fresh start in a friendly and safe environment - helping them back into employment and society.
Caer Las Cymru
- A housing charity helping single homeless people in South Wales through outreach programmes and supported housing initiatives.
Carlton Homeless Campaign
- Campaign by a TV station involving a range of programmes and events to focus public attention and make an impact on homelessness in London.
Catholic Housing Aid Society
- Provides useful policy updates for members.
Emmaus in Glasgow
- Starting a self-supporting business run by a community of homeless people in Glasgow. Information on homlessness in Glasgow, the Emmaus program and supporters, and how you can help.
Emmaus in the UK
- The Emmaus Communities aim to provide a self-supporting community where homeless and unemployed people can live and work.
Herts Health Action with the Homeless
- Homeless in Hertfordshire UK. Works to improve access to health care for the homeless in Herts - identifying gaps in provision.
Herts Young Homeless Group
- Homeless people in Herts - working to improve provision for the homeless in Hertfordshire. Several Projects working throughout Herts.
Homelessness in the UK: Resource Information Service
- A guide to housing problems and how to get help.
- Search engine for sites dealing with housing and homelessness issues.
- Information on social housing resources and general information for property owners.
Hungry and Homeless
- Site designed to help homeless people network, find jobs, help each other. Also to establish contact with parents and act as missng person search site.
Irish Tenants Association
- Information and archive on the aging Irish community in Europe's largest hostel for the homeless, in London, England.
- is a charity organisation based in Bath England for the homeless people of the area.
- Emergency accommodation for homeless young people aged 16-25 in Charnwood, Loughborough, England
Merchants Quay Ireland
- Provides social services for homeless persons, drug users and others in Dublin.
National Homeless Alliance - the Online Alliance
- The National Homeless Alliance provides information, advice and training, develops networks, undertakes research, broker sresources and lobbies for change. It leads, supports and co-ordinates a nationwide network of over 1000 members who themselves work with over 30,000 homeless people in the UK everyday. Policy and strategy are steered by a National Council drawn from and elected by the organization's members.
National Homeless Alliance-UK
- National membership body for local organisations providing services and support to homeless people in the United Kingdom.
- Provides emergency overnight accommodation for young people who are without a home or have nowhere decent to spend the night.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor