Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Lives at risk' from research fraud (BBC)
- A new report has revealed that fraud is widespread in medical research.
British Anti-Vivisection Association
- Cancer research fraud information.
Campaign Against Fraudulent Medical Research
- We are all victims of fraud in medical research.
Civitas - Citizens for Planetary Health
- Promotes environmental and human health by exposing harmful practices and policies such as relying upon unscientific animal experiments to justify poisoning the environment and to predict the effects of toxins and medicines on humans.
Stomach Ulcer Research: Animal Experiments Delay Medical Progress - Again
- "Recent clinical research from 1980 onwards, has shown the entire concept of gastric ulcers being caused by digestive juice to be incorrect. They are now known to be caused by a bacteria, Helicobacter pylori, and in some cases can be cured by antibiotic treatment alone, without antacid treatment."
The Great Health Hoax
- "Many scientific 'breakthroughs' are nothing but mirages based on flawed research. They result in wasted taxes, false claims for drugs and damaging health scares." This article from the Sunday Telegraph, UK, (right-wing) claims that statisticians skeptical of the validity of Fischer's widely-used 5% p-tests have been ignored. It says nothing about the invalidity of animal research to humans.
- not only you, but animals too... "Millions of laboratory animals have died, and continue to suffer cruel deaths each year, in obviously useless attempts to simulate what are entirely avoidable and preventable diseases and injuries in humans. These experiments have also wasted tens of millions of taxpayer dollars that would be better spent on education and prevention programs."
When Researchers become Forgers
- "Seven forged laboratory results led to an earthquake scandal for pharmaceutical giant Novartis - losses running into millions are at stake. But manipulation is no exception elsewhere, either: If you're not successful, you quickly come under pressure."
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor