Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Repressed Memory Psych/Law Newsletter
- Order form for and description of this newsletter.
Ross Institute - Traumatic Memory Statement
- Description of the Ross Institute's philosophy regarding delayed recall of childhood abuse.
The Ottawa Recovered Memory Page
- Provides "information about the reality of recovered memories of childhood abuse and the recovered memory debate."
The Recovered Memory Project
- An Internet-based research project which is gathering corroborated cases of recovered memories.
- Analysis and criticism of the court opinion in Borawick v. Shaw disallowing the testimony of a victim of sexual abuse who had been been treated with hypnosis.
Trauma & Cognitive Science Meeting
- Tapes available of scientific meeting covering the way in which trauma interacts with information processing. A particular focus will be on how traumatic information is encoded, stored, and later retrieved from memory.
Treating Patients With Memories of Abuse : Legal Risk Management
- Written by Samuel J. Knapp and Leon VandeCreek, this book covers the treatment of adult survivors of childhood sexual abuse--particularly patients who recover memories while in treatment. Order page.
U-Turn on Memory Lane, by Mike Stanton
- Columbia Journalism Review article about the origins of the False Memory Syndrome Foundation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor