Health and Safety
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR)
- Physicians for Social Responsibility is working to create a world free of nuclear weapons, global environmental pollution, and gun violence.
Physicians for a National Health Program
- Believes that access to high-quality health care is a right of all people and should be provided equitably as a public service rather than bought and sold as a commodity.
Prostate Cancer Stamp Resource Center
- Information on stamp to fund research regarding prostate cancer.
Pulse of America
- A National network of patient rights advocates and victims of medical errors. Includes network chapters, related links for patient rights, chat room and true stories.
- The negligence, ignorance, and rudeness of a Radiology Technician has drastically changed my life.
Rescue Health Care Day
- This is the official web site for the upcoming national event. Our aim is to help move America beyond managed care.
The Coalition Against No-Fault Insurance
- A site dedicated to stopping the spread of No-Fault Insurance.
Voice of the Natural Health Consumer
- Activism made easy. Tell Congress what you think about Genetic Engineering, irradiated food, Codex, organic food.
- Non-profit organization focused on universal health care, birth control, and sexually tranmitted disease information for teenagers and young adults.
- Resources to contact candidates on-line.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor