Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Insurance Frauds Information
- Information on how to avoid becoming a victim of insurance fraud provided by the New York State Insurance Department.
Le Club Ponzi
- Site mocks Le Club Prive, alleging it to be a fraudulent and illegal Ponzi club.
Lies People Tell
- Real lies from real lives.
Life Advice: Being a Victim of Fraud
- Information provided by Met Life on fraud, identity theft and insurance fraud.
Marlock's Fraudtech Institute of Cons, Frauds and Other Lies
- Beating the con artists of our society at their own game isn't difficult once you know how the games are played. This public service site provides all who visit with the knowledge needed to survive in a world of deception.
- Advice on how to identify and avoid disreputable modeling agencies.
Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud
- U.S. Secret Service explains the fraud perpetrated by Nigerian nationals (also called 4-1-9 schemes).
Nigerian Scam -- Promise of Millions
- The experience of one businessman contacted in a con known as the Nigerian Scam. Contact via a fax offers millions of dollars in compensation for holding even more millions of dollars in your bank account.
Pyramid Scheme Alert
- International organization to expose, study and prevent illegal pyramid schemes. Site includes news, alerts, resources, legal information and consumer information.
Pyramid Scheme Scam Calculator
- Tool that illustrates how pyramid schemes defraud participants.
- Seeks to educate about various types of scams and frauds, how these deals really work, and how to manage the risks.
Russian Dating Agencies Black List
- Describes the mail order bride scam industry with emphasis on Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries of the former Soviet Union; anti-scam advice, list of fake agencies.
Scam Alerts and Information
- National Security Institute page with links to descriptions of various scams: investment, job, automotive, charity, work at home, and business.
- Interactive community dedicated to fighting consumer fraud. Features 'report a scam' section, fraud resources and email alert service.
- Highlights of historical scams, frauds, bubbles, pyramids, cons and humbugs.
- Amusing site providing information on all types of scams.
Seniors Beware--Don't Become a Victim of Fraud
- The Ohio State University Extension provides information on how to identify a fraud.
- Information sought regarding victims defrauded by Stamford Veitch.
Stuffing Envelopes Information Site
- Lists of envelope-stuffing scams and things that don't make any sense about envelope-stuffing "opportunities".
Taxpayers Against Fraud
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to preventing fraud against the U.S. government.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor