Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Investment & Securities Fraud
- Learn about your broker, common claims, prohibited practices. Litigation of securities matters, NASD NYSE arbitrations, stockbroker claims for fraud, failure to supervise, breach of fiduciary duty.
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Charles K. Ponzi Website
- Details the criminal financial career of Charles K. Ponzi, who gave his name to the Ponzi scheme.
Christina Manta Complaint Site
- Site contains allegations and information about the activities of Christina Manta, her husband Michaek Semman, and Life Foundation Trust in Greece, Cyprus, and the USA.
Commodity Futurs Trading Commission (CFTC)
- Federal government agency regulating investments in the commodity futures markets.
Federal Trade Commission
- Primary government agency that enforces credit laws.
How to Avoid Securities Fraud
- An introduction to securities fraud, fraud on the Internet, Ponzi and pyramid schemes, penny stock fraud, and tips for prevention.
- Dedicated to showing the dangers of drinks investment and to pointing out the dodgy deals.
Investor Scam Centre
- Learn about stock market fraud and current trading scams and access quotes, charts, current news, and market commentaries.
- Rules of broker conduct. Information concerning complaints and arbitration of disputes.
NASD Regulation Broker Database
- Background information, including certain customer complaints, awards, and disciplinary proceedings, of any securities broker or brokerage firm that is a member of the NASD
National Futures Association
- Self regulatory organization for the U.S. futures industry.
North American Securities Administrators Association (NASAA)
- Voluntary association devoted to investor protection
Orange County Bankruptcy and the SEC's Investigation
- Ken Ough argues that the Securities and Exchange Commission mishandled the Orange County bankruptcy investigation. Includes discussion group about regulatory agencies and alleged abuses.
Papalia Fan Club
- Information about alleged stock investment schemes run by Anthony Papalia, Anthony Papalia Jr., and Robert Papalia of Vancouver, Canada.
Real Estate Fraud in Germany
- Alleged fraud in Kaiserslautern (Germany) involving Commerzbank Mannheim and Hypobank. German and English site versions.
Securities Arbitration Commentator
- Collects and publishes awards in securities arbitration cases. For a charge, will conduct database searches of past awards by arbitrator name, type of case, and other categories.
- Articles about securities fraud, stock fraud, broker fraud, pump and dump, scams, class action litigation, arbitration, and e-mail touts.
Solicitations for Pre-approved Credit Cards
- Article from AskMen.com contending that "pre-approved" credit card solicitations are scams.
- Information and articles on stocks, investments and brokers to help investors spot stock fraud, schemes and scams, select a broker and protect their rights.
The Better Business Bureau is a Bust
- Site criticizes the Better Business Bureau, includes the sponsor's story, and asks for help organizing an alternative consumer organization.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor