Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Advocates for Youth
- Information, training, and advocacy regarding sexuality, birth control, and STD prevention for youth in the U.S. and worldwide, including topics such as school reproductive health clinics, special needs of certain populations, and confidentiality of health care.
By His Mercies
- Christian sterilization reversal ministry. About tubal ligation reversal, vasectomy reversal, and secondary infertility.
Dominican Association for Family Welfare
- A pioneer institution of family planning, now conducting both reproductive health services and advocacy in the Dominican Republic.
- A nonprofit agency working to improve the quality of reproductive health and family planning services worldwide.
- European NGOs for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights, Population, and Development. English, German, and French.
Family Planning Advocates of New York State
- Advocacy organization supports a full range of reproductive choices, including access to abortion. News and organization position statements.
International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
- A worldwide pioneer movement providing reproductive health and family planning services in over 180 countries
Irish Family Planning Association
- Voluntary organization pioneering reproductive health and rights in Ireland. Offers issues information and practical advice.
- Concerned about loss of abortion services and other reproductive health care from hospital mergers that impose religious rules on hospitals that are taken over.
National Family Planning and Reproductive Health Association
- Non-profit membership organization dedicated to assuring access to voluntary, comprehensive family planning and reproductive health care services worldwide. Website has information on family planning and on current family planning issues in the U.S.
Offices of Population Affairs, Family Planning, and Adolescent Pregnancy Prevention
- in U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services
Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California
- State public affairs office provides residents with information on California legislation, major reproductive health issues, and Planned Parenthood services and locations in California.
Planned Parenthood Federation of America
- Providers of reproductive health care, and information pertaining to sex and pregnancies.
Planned Parenthood Federation of Canada
- Canadian national organization advocating broad abortion and other pro-choice preferences. Links to regional Canadian affiliates.
Planned Parenthood of New Jersey
- Information about reproductive health and family planning issues and opportunities to take action.
Responsible Choices Action Network
- Issues information from Planned Parenthood affiliate which advocates defending and increasing access to family planning services, abortion, and sexuality education.
The Alan Guttmacher Institute
- Research and information on family planning (domestic U.S. and international), contraception, sexual health, sexually transmitted diseases, abortion, and related topics. Planned Parenthood Federation of America affiliate.
The Pope Paul VI Institute
- pursues the development of morally and professionally acceptable reproductive health services. Roman Catholic orientation.
The Population Council
- Seeks to improve the wellbeing and reproductive health of current and future generations around the world, and to help achieve a humane, equitable and sustainable balance between people and resources.
Youthshakers: IPPF Youth
- Advocacy and information on sexual and reproductive health by young people around the world who are a part of the International Planned Parenthood Federation.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor