Submit a site
Nukes in Space
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- NGO measuring radioactivity and editing a quaterly review in French. (Association pour le Contrôle de la Radioactivité de l'Ouest.)
Alliance for Nuclear Accountability
- U.S. national network of organizations working to address issues of nuclear weapons production and waste cleanup
Anti-nuclear Campaign in X-USSR
- Web site of Vladimir Slivyak, the head of the anti-nuclear campaign in x-USSR. Includes news on Russian nuclear agency (MINATOM) and transportation of the world's nuclear waste to Russia.
Citizen's Nuclear Information Center (CNIC)
- Provide information and public education on nuclear power and nuclear issues in Japan.
Citizens Action Coalition of Indiana (CAC)
- Nuclear Issues including waste policy and transportation. Also other energy and environment issues.
Citizens Awareness Network (CAN)
- Concerned with environmental pollution and health issues surrounding exposure to toxins. Goals are to enable citizens to reclaim democratic control over their environment and to develop strategies for the prevention and elimination of pollution. Address issues of nuclear reactor operations, decomissioning, and public health effects across the Northeast U.S.
Coalition for a Healthy Environment (CHE)
- Workers and citizens who have become ill by the toxins produced by the Department of Energy Nuclear Facilities in Oak Ridge, Tennessee. Seeking medical treatment and are trying to ensure that others will not be harmed by the operations in the future.
Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety
- Concerned Citizens for Nuclear Safety (CCNS) is an organization focused on increasing public awareness concerning the issues posed by radioactivity and the nuclear industry. Located in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
Critical Mass Energy Project
- Public Citizen project Founded by Ralph Nader. Concerned with watchdogging U.S. nuclear safety issues, stopping reckless disposal of radioactive waste, and ensuring that environmental and consumer interests are protected as the electric utility industry deregulates.
Environmental Defense Institute (EDI)
- Involved with issues involving the Idaho National Engineering and Environmental Laboratory (INEEL). Over INEEL's fifty year history, massive quantities of radioactive and chemical wastes were released into the environment as a result of its operations.
Environmentalists For Nuclear Energy
- EFN provides information to the public on energy and the environment. Promoting the benefits of nuclear energy for a cleaner world.
Global Deactivation of Radiation
- GDR provide information and resources focused on ways to deactivate radiation on a global scale.
- Information on environmental and social problems of the Baltic Region. Protection of the Baltic Sea marine ecosystem and the nature reserves of the Gulf of Finland. Risks from Leningrad Nuclear Power Plant in Sosnovy Bor. with four RMBK-1000 Chernobyl-type reactors and over loaded waste nuclear fuel storage in Sosnovy Bor.
Greenaction Ward Valley Campaign
- Support the efforts led by the Indian Nations of the lower Colorado River area to defeat the radioactive waste dump proposed for Ward Valley, California.
Greenpeace Nuclear Campaign Website
- Information and actions by Greenpeace throughout the world.
Heartland Operation to Protect the Environment (HOPE)
- Nuclear waste issues particularly in Nebraska. Also includes news articles and links to related sites around the USA. Including nuclear waste policies, low-level radioactive waste (LLRW) and irradiated fuel rod transportation.
Low Level Radiation Campaign
- Researching the effects of low level ionising radiation demanding a re-evaluation of the risks of man-made fission products.
Military Toxics Project
- Provide resources in the struggle to clean up military pollution, safe-guard the transportation of hazardous materials, and to advance preventative solutions to the toxic and radioactive pollution caused by military activities.
- Information on the links between increased radiation in the environment and health. News briefs, reports, actions on the most pressing environmental threats.
Nuclear Information and Resource Service (NIRS) Web Site
- information and networking for activists concerned about nuclear power, radioactive waste, radiation, and sustainable energy issues. (U.S.)
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor