Conservation and Endangered Species
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Vignette on the Birds of Prey
- Burrowing Owl information.
Canadian Peregrine Falcon Foundation
- Includes a daily update on nests in several Ontario cities.
Cascades Raptor Center
- Our mission is to preserve a healthy and viable population of birds of prey and other wildlife in their natural habitat. To accomplish this, CRC has two primary goals: the rehabilitation and release, healthy and wild, of the injured and orphaned raptors brought to us for care; and public education.
Cornell Raptor Program
- TheProgram was initiated in 1993 to provide students of the animal and biological sciences, natural resources, and veterinary medicine an opportunity to become involved directly with efforts to promote conservation of raptors.
Critter Corner - Peregrine Falcon
- Kid-friendly site from Wisconsin.
Diurnal Birds of Prey
- A Busch Gardens/SeaWorld Educational Resource.
Division of Endangered Species, Recovery of Peregrine Falcon
- Fact sheets, 1998 Census, state classification, monitoring efforts.
FICUS: Florida Audubon: Birds of Prey Center
- The Audubon's Center for Birds of Prey is a leading raptor rehabilitation facility in the Southeast which has treated over 7,000 eagles, hawks, owls, falcons, kites and vultures since opening in 1979.
Flight to Freedom
- Group's mission is to provide a sanctuary for injured raptors and to help re-introduce them to their naturl environment.
Hawk Mountain Sanctuary
- One of the best sites in the US for viewing fall migrant raptors. News and events, visitor guide, virtual tour, publications, and programs.
- Promoting the preservation of raptors and the ecosystems they inhabit.
Hawks Aloft, Inc.
- Works to conserve raptors and their habitat through education, field studies, and cooperation with other organizations.
Hudson Valley Raptor Center
- The Center's mission is to preserve the raptors place in our ecosystem by rehabilitating injured raptors and returning them to the wild; identifying problems in our environment which may threaten their survival and working to correct them.
Information on Owls
- Extension links to Raptor related sites, groups, and articles about Owls.
Last Chance Forever
- L.C.F. is a non-profit organization dedicated to the rehabilitation and release of injured and orphaned raptors, birds of prey such as hawks, owls, eagles, falcons, and vultures.
Oregon Raptor Center
- Located in Mill City. Dedicated to protecting wild birds of prey through rehabilitation, education, conservation, and research.
Orphaned WIldlife Rehablitation Society (O.W.L)
- To provide care and rehabilitation to injured and orphaned birds of prey with priority given to protected species.
Owls of North Dakota
- Accounts and photos for 9 species.
Peregrine Falcon Page
- Contains information as well as photos and live full-motion video of peregrine falcons.
- World Center for Birds of Prey. Working to conserve wild populations of birds of prey.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor