Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Canada's Energy Efficiency Conference 2000
- Scheduled to take place at the Ottawa Congress Centre, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from October 10-12, 2000, the conference will focus on how energy efficiency can contribute to Canada's climate change objectives, how it can boost the bottom line for business, and the implementation of energy-efficient technologies.
Earth Summit Agenda 21 for Change
- A plain language version of Agenda 21. Other agreements including the Rio Declaration on Environment and Development.
North Sun 2001 Conference
- A conference focusing on all aspects of solar energy.
Responding to Climate Change
- The environmental technology guide for the Sixth Conference of the Parties. It profiles the business community's response.
Scenic Summit Conference
- Denver, April 21-25, 2002: a national conference to focus on protecting the beauty of America's landscapes and set a national agenda for scenic conservation.
South Carolina Environmental Symposium
- The purpose of the symposium is to bring leaders and decision makers in environmental and economic policy together to assess current efforts, find common ground and set clear goals for the future.
Summer Training Academy
- Campus Green Vote's Summer Training Academy is an intensive 6-day program that trains young people on political skills to protect the environment.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor