Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'I'm Changing the Climate'
- Campaign to tag SUVs with bumper stickers to shame their owners for driving a vehicle that isn't fuel efficient.
Climate Action Network
- Global network of NGOs working to promote government and individual action to limit human-induced climate change to ecologically sustainable levels. Current events and actions on what you can do.
Climate Alliance of European Cities with Indigenous Rainforest Peoples
- Partnership between European local authorities and indigenous rainforest peoples with the goal of protecting the earth´s atmosphere. The 850 European member cities work jointly on drawing up and implementing climate protection action plans and cooperate with the indigenous partners to preserve tropical rainforests.
- Independent Media Center provides news on the United Nations Climate Conference COP-6 Global Climate Summit in The Hague, Netherlands November 12-15, 2000.
- Concerned about global warming changing the world's climate, disrupting weather systems, causing drought, floods, disease and threatening the survival of countless species? Tell world leaders to use November's climate summit to reduce the pollution that causes global warming. This site has been launched by 16 organizations and aim to send 10 million messages from the public to world political leaders.
- Global and regional air program to stabilize Earth's climate by reducing the emission of greenhouse gases. Air quality is another major area of action.
Environmental Effects of Increased Atmospheric Carbon Dioxide - Anti Global Warming Petition Project
- A scientific-appearing article contradicting many of the IPCC findings. Much of the information is sound, even if the conclusions are biased.
Save our World
- World wide petition to the US Congress to shame it into signing the Kyoto Agreement. Calling for radically cutting back on carbon emissions itself, not just by carbon trading and carrying on emitting as before.
SqWALK! GSX Georgia Strait Crossing
- Information central about British Columbia's strategy to meet future electricity demand by burning natural gas, adding to the greenhouse gas crisis, and global warming.
Stop Climate Change
- Canadian Climate Quiz and actions to take for clean air. One of the major programs of the David Suzuki Foundation.
Support the Dike!
- Friends of the Earth action during the world climate negotiations in The Hague, Netherlands, November 18th 2000.
WWF Global Climate Campaign
- WWF's goal is to persuade western industrialized nations to start the process of turning down the heat. Ideas for what you can do to turn down the heat in your daily life.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor