Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
- Promotes high levels of literacy in English and in at least one other language.
Canadian Parents for French
- The British Columbia branch of the national volunteer organization dedicated to the promotion and creation of French second language learning opportunities for young Canadians.
Houston Area Association for Bilingual Education (HAABE)
- Dedicated to the education of linguistically and culturally diverse students.
Illinois Association for Multilingual Multicultural Education (IAMME)
- A professional association for people who promote high quality educational policies and practices for potentially English proficient learners.
National Association for Bilingual Education (NABE)
- A non-profit professional development and advocacy professional membership association working to ensure educational excellence and equity for language-minority Americans.
National Network for Early Language Learning (NNELL)
- An organization for educators involved in teaching foreign languages to children. The mission of the organization is to promote opportunities for all children to develop a high level of competence in at least one language in addition to their own.
Texas Association for Bilingual Education (TABE)
- A state advocacy organization for the rights of language minority children.
Texas Center for Bilingual/ESL Education
- Resources for parents, teachers and administrators, including the online "Bilingual Handbook," teaching modules and research. Information also available in Spanish.
The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages
- Dedicated to promoting the study of foreign languages and cultures as an integral component of American education and society.
The Edmonton Chinese Bilingual Education Association
- Over 1500 students spanning kindergarten to high school graduation are speaking Mandarin and learning to write the traditional complex form of Chinese words or characters on a daily basis during regular school hours in Edmonton public schools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor