Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
E-Commerce Tax News
- Current news and feature articles on taxation of e-commerce.
- An index of resourses related to e-commerce and Internet taxation.
- Article and references regarding the illegality of the Gore tax.
Internet Tax Freedom Act
- on application of U.S. state sales taxes to Internet commerce. Official government page.
Internet Taxation and the States
- Argues that a U.S. federal "moratorium" on Internet commerce taxes would erode state and local revenues and shift burdens to lower-income households.
Internet Taxes ban supported by President Bush
- George Bush promises to hold back on the implementation of Internet Taxation in the face of a projected of $5 trillion dollar budget surplus.
Repeal the Tax on Talking!
- The Federal Excise Tax on telephone service was enacted by the Federal government in 1898 as a temporary luxury tax to help fund the Spanish American War. It's time to end this tax on talking!
Taxation of Electronic Commerce - Fiscalité & commerce électronique
- Information and resources on international and local taxation of electronic commerce.
Taxing the internet - by Pat Fish
- Six Republican candidates participated in a debate on December 2, 1999 exploring the issue of internet taxation.
Vertex Tax Cybrary
- Overview of U.S. state and local taxes implications of a company's e-commerce business.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor