Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Another Big Monopoly - Cable TV
- Today we know that mandatory monopolies, like all other kinds, does only harm, so why are we stuck with arrogant, insensitive local cable monopolies?
Are Family Farms Like Hand-Built Automobiles?
- We let any other kind of family business survive or fail on its own merits, except farms. Is there a reason not to let farmers compete like everyone else?
Beware Fiscal and Regulatory Drag
- Stephen Moore talks about the approaching dangers of heavy regulation on the modern economy.
- This site provides a guide for reviewing the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) to determine whether governments are holding excesses of the taxpayers money.
Causes of Unfair Interest Rates and Credit Practices
- This page explains why unfair interest rates / usury happen, and why people get turned down for credit who should be able to get it...
- Latest news about government regulation in US (United States). News updated daily from USA and world newspapers.
Grandfather Government Regulation Cost Report - by MWHodges
- Regulatory Compliance Costs are $868 Billion, 17% of the Economy and $3,300 per capita - huge costs without budgetary control.
High Tech Policy Forum
- To help prevent the government from continuing to hack its way into the information technology industry, Citizens Against Government Waste has established its High-Tech Project.
Power Elites & Monopoly: The Regulatory-Industrial Complex
- With references to a variety of sources from different points of view on the ideological spectrum, this paper shows how government interventionism and socialism are the politics of oligopoly and monopoly power, and includes notes and selected bibliography.
- This high-quality magazine analyzes the effects of government regulation on businesses and private conduct.
Rethinking Electricity Deregulation: Does Open Access Have It Wired -- Or Tangled?
- Testimony of Clyde Wayne Crews Before the House Subcommittee on Water and Power Resources, June 24, 1999
The Regulation Home Page
- Regulatory studies, statistics, & information, from conservative perspective of the Heritage Foundation.
The Telecommunications Act of 1996: A Commentary on What Is Really Going on Here
- An IT consultant says that deregulation hurts people, even though it brings down prices.
University of Calgary
Why Deregulation or Privatization Sometimes Really Does Hurt People
- Sometimes it seems like deregulation's doing more harm than good. This article explains why that happens...
Worker's Rights Manifesto
- You and I, as a workers, have certain rights which are naturally ours, and which nobody should be allowed to take away from us. These rights are choices we are free to make, unless the powerful decide to steal them from us.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor