Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
'Privatize NASA Now'
- Even NASA admits that space travel should be privatized...
Critics Praise NASA Plan to Privatize Space Stationa
- The Space Frontier Foundation praised a new plan by NASA to hand over operations of the International Space Station (ISS) to the private sector, and called for its immediate implementation. The "Commercial Development Plan for the International Space Station" recommends ISS be managed by a "non-governmental organization" to handle operations and deal with both government and commercial users of the facility, acting as landlord and station manager.
Earth's Moon: Mining or Tourism? - Space
- While there's more interest at NASA for a manned mission to Mars, the private sector looks at Earth's moon.
Everything Must Go!
- NASA has launched an unprecedented effort to sell its functions to the private sector. Where will it stop?
Lead, Follow, or Get Out of the Way: The Case for Privatizing NASA
- Thirty years ago Americans believed that at the end of the 20th century, people would be living like the Jetsons-- dressing in futuristic metallic jumpsuits and planning weekend getaways to the moon. Unfortunately, Americans are no closer to realizing that dream today than they were thirty years ago. The reason is because NASA, the agency entrusted with the space program, is stagnating.
Save the Planetary Sciences from Statism
- The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) has continually demonstrated its blatant incompetence through expensive and stupid errors over the years. Not only the disastrous fiasco with the Hubble telescope (which cost many millions to fix) but other major problems as well. Three of four Mars missions failed, the biggest Jupiter mission fails. Maybe we should stop putting all of our eggs in the incompetent Government basket?
Time to Privatize NASA
- The prestigious Cato Institute examines the scandalous resistance of NASA to the societal benefits of privatization.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor