Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
About.com: Federal Budget
- Compilation of links related to the federal budget from About.com.
Almanac of Policy Issues: Budgets and Taxes
- Latest news, background information, and links on U.S. budgetary and appropriations issues.
Budget Explorer: The Complete U.S. Federal Budget
- Explore the entire U.S. Federal Budget quickly and easily. Find solutions to reduce the National Debt. Learn how others have balanced the budget, and how your Federal taxes are spent.
- Full coverage of the latest federal budget news. Compiled by Yahoo.
Budget of the United States Government (FY 2001)
- Budget submission from the Clinton administration to Congress submitted February 7, 2000. Covers the 2001 fiscal year, which runs from October 1, 2000 through September 30, 2001. Includes a primer on the budget entitled "A Citizen's Guide to the Budget".
Cato Institute: Fiscal Policy Studies
- Libertarian organization dedicated to reducing government spending and lowering taxes.
Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- This organization largely opposes tax cuts...if a cut is in the air, go here to find out why it's bad.
Citizens for Tax Justice
- Liberal public policy organization specializing in federal tax issues.
Coalition on Human Needs Budget Page
- Federal budget issues page of the Coalition on Human Needs, a coalition of major U.S. anti-poverty organizations. Includes status of major budget legislation.
Colorado Welfare Reform: Budget and Tax Policy
- Links and background information on the federal budget from the University of Colorado Graduate School of Public Affairs.
Congressional Budget Office
- CBO provides Congress with nonpartisan analyses for economic and budget decisions and with estimates required for the Congressional budget process.
Grandfather Government Growth Report by MWHodges
- Graphs the massive growth of government -- four times faster than the total economy. Easy to follow, but extensive research and information.
Heritage Foundation: Budget
- Conservative analysis of federal budget and tax policy.
Invest in America Campaign
- Coalition of pro-spending advocacy organizations and unions working for increased federal investment in education, the environment, and low-income programs.
National Priorities Project
- Liberal public policy organization that specializes in reports on the state by state impact of federal budget decisions.
National Taxpayers Union
- NTU is the largest grassroots taxpayer organization with more than 300,000 members across all fifty states. NTU lobbies Congress and state legislatures, educates politicians and the media on important taxpayer issues and teaches its members how to become effective, united citizen lobbyists.
OMB Watch: Budget
- Liberal advocacy organization that monitors the White House Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
Office of Management & Budget
- Assists the President in the development and execution of his policies and programs. Has a hand in the development and resolution of all budget, policy, legislative, regulatory, procurement, and management issues.
PollingReport.com: Budget Polls
- Latest opinion surveys on budget-related issues.
- Identifying wasteful government spending and special-interest legislation that harms the financial security of all Americans. From the Seniors Coalition.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor