Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Monetary Institute
- A foundation dedicated to the study of monetary history, monetary theory and monetary reform.
Federal Reserve Board
Federal Reserve Board Speech from 09/05/97
- Alan Greenspan, America's foremost central planner, on money supply and inflation.
Foundation for the Advancement of Monetary Education
- A non-profit group that advocates honest monetary weights and measures and argues against fiat monetary systems.
Gold, Paper, or...: Is There a Better Money?
- Policy Analysis from the Cato Institute by David Friedman that evaluates the monetary alternatives that face all societies.
Grandfather Inflation Report - by MWHodges
- Inflation - who says it's dead? 86% erosion of purchasing power - and continuing - a dollar in 1950 will buy only 14 cents worth of goods today, 86% less than before.
Has Alan Greenspan Gone Mad?
- The Federal Reserve seems to confuse good growth with bad. Growth caused by extra money is like a drug that fakes health, and hurts the economy...but natural growth is like being healthy, and punishing it is like taking poison to avoid being well.
Monetary Central Planning and the State
- Part one of a multi-part series on central banks.
- This 1964 report by the House Committee on Banking and Currency contains a very readable explanation of the politics of money and interest rates.
National Organization for the Repeal of the Federal Reserve Act
- A national organization for the repeal of the federal reserve act and the internal revenue code.
The Mechanics of Inflation
- A detailed analysis of the mechanics of "the great modern government swindle known as inflation."
The Money Is No Good
- An alternative view examining the role of money, reassessing the workmanship that goes into new "larger portrait" currency, and taking a closer look at the economics behind globalization.
What is the Gold Standard?
- What is gold and when did it get to be the standard that backed the world's money?
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor