Submit a site
Free Trade Area of the Americas
World Trade Organization
North American Free Trade Agreement
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
A Socialist Aternative to Corporate Globalization
- Online pamphlet from Socialist Alternative and the Committee for a Workers' International documenting the role of globalization in oppressing workers around the world and outlining a strategy to fight back.
Almanac of Policy Issues: International Trade
- News, background information, and links on international trade issues, including GATT, NAFTA, and the WTO.
Country Reports on Economic Policy and Trade Practices
- Chronological index of reports providing a single, comparative analysis of the economic policies and trade practices of certain countries, released by the Bureau of Economic and Business Affairs, of the U.S. Department of State.
Equal Trade USA.com
- Uniting like-minded individuals and groups who would like to even the playing field for American businesses and labor. Statement from owner of Kleids, a manufacturer of women's clothing, and forum and related links.
- The Philippine Resource Centre in London is co-ordinating a three year initiative on fair trade and ethical investment.
Functional Trade Policy Issues
- Functional trade policy issues including development, agriculture, environment, labour, finance, investment, and transport.
Global Economy Tutorial
- A slide show attempting to educate citizens on the global economy and the current global economic crisis based on Z Magazine articles by Robin Hahnel.
Global Trade Analysis Project (GTAP)
- Provides data, models, and software for multi-region, applied general equilibrium analysis of global economic issues, and organizes training and conferences.
Globalization from Below
- Brief excerpt from book of that title by Jeremy Brecher, Tim Costello, and Brendan Smith.
Grandfather Foreign Trade and Reserve Report
- Michael Hodges shows his concern for children who will inherit an economy that cannot balance its international accounts compared to prior generations?
The Council of Canadians: Trade and Investment
- Papers, articles, and pamphlets on free trade, and the institutions that support it. Available in multiple languages, including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
Thunderlake: Government Trade Policy Agencies
- Annotated links to international affairs, and foreign trade and research resources.
U.S. Census Bureau: Foreign Trade Statistics
- A huge compendium of trade statistics compiled by the United States Census Bureau.
United States International Trade Commission (USITC)
- Independent, quasi-judicial agency providing trade expertise to Government branches.
World Economic Forum Membership Data
- Detailed information of World Economic Forum member organizations by region, country and continent. Also lists specific multinational corporate names.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor