Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Alliance Of The DisAbled
- An online informational and advocacy organization dedicated to working towards gaining equal rights for the disAbled in all areas of life. NAOTD believes that organizations which exist to serve persons with disAbilities, or make policies that affect them, should be governed and guided by persons with disAbilities.
Not Dead Yet!
- Disability activists opposed to the legalization of assisted suicide and euthanasia.
Self Advocates Becoming Empowered (SABE)
- To ensure that people with disabilities are treated as equals and that they are given the same decisions, choices, rights, responsibilities, and chances to speak up to empower themselves; opportunities to make new friends; and to learn from their mistakes.
Support Coalition: Human Rights & Psychiatry
- Exposes mental health system human rights violations. Promotes alternatives to psychiatry's forced drugging & electroshock.
TASH - Disability Advocacy Worldwide
- An international association of people with disabilities, their family members, other advocates, and professionals fighting for a society in which inclusion of all people in all aspects of society is the norm.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor