Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Abuse of the Disabled
- People with disabilities deal with sexual assault, domestic violence and child abuse but this is hidden from the general public
Autistic People Against Neuroleptic Abuse (APANA)
- Aims to end routine prescribing and re-prescribing of neuroleptics for people on the autistic spectrum.
Children Injured by Restraint and Aversives (CIBRA)
- A national/international support network for parents whose children (including adult children) have been traumatized, injured or killed by abusive behavior modification (ABA) and restraint .
Deaf Abused Women Warriors Web Network (DAWWWN)
- Deaf Women reclaiming our lives and personal power through sharing. TTY hotlines and links.
Disabled Abuse Resources
- Listings of and links to articles, agencies, organizations and websites to find help for and information about physical, sexual and mental abuse of disabled persons.
How to Reduce Abuse and Neglect of Children With Disabilities
- Abuse and neglect is a serious problem for children with disabilities.
Joan R. Petersilia
- Papers and presentations on abuse of the developmentally disabled.
Make Your Child Safe
- The idea that nobody would stoop so low as to abuse a disabled child is a dangerous myth.
- A study of the prosecution and sentencing for parents who kill their disabled children.
Restraint Info Mailing List
- Forum for reform to prevent injury and death from restraints used in schools, residential facilities and hospitals.
Sexual Abuse of Disabled Tough to Prosecute
- A mentally disabled woman has lost a four-year battle for justice.
Statement on the Hiring of Peter Singer
- Princeton University has hired a Professor of Bioethics who advocates killing disabled infants. Dr. Singer states that Killing a disabled infant is not morally equivalent to killing a person. Very often, it is not wrong at all. This site has information and a petition.
Tribute to the Human Spirit
- Our family's true story of how our learning disabled child was kidnapped, beaten, and injured while in the custody of Massachusetts D.S.S.
YourChildMyChild Home Page
- Documents abuse of disabled children in Texas schools.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor