Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Child Abuse Response and Evaluation (CARE) Center
- A non-profit organization that deals with investigation and treatment of child sexual and physical abuse. Based in Oklahoma City.
Child Trauma Academy
- An organization that brings a multidisciplinary approach to the fight against child abuse and its lasting effects on the victims' brain. CIVITAS Child Trauma Programs are on the leading edge of investigation, treatment, training, and research.
Kids House of Seminole Children's Advocacy Center, Sanford, Florida
- Kids House of Seminole, a non-profit Florida corporation, protects and defends abused children in Seminole County Florida and is supported through donations and membership.
The Center for Child and Family Health
- A child abuse diagnostic and treatment center, with a family law program, jointly operated by the University of North Carolina, North Carolina Central University and Duke University. Located in Durham.
The OUR KIDS Center
- The Our Kids Center provides medical and psychological exams for children when they may have experienced abuse or neglect. The Center also provides training and is involved in child abuse research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor