Children, Youth and Family
Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- The NSPCC web site.
Nurses for Newborns Foundation
- Helping prevent infant mortality, child abuse and neglect through home based programs for families most at risk that provide education, healthcare and positive parenting skills
- Resourcful links to topics dealing with the prevention of, intervention for or help with: spousal abuse, substance abuse, suicide, dealing with grief, abuse of the elderly, rape, terminal illness, and others for those in need.
Prevent Child Abuse America
- A not-for-profit organization that has worked for over 25 years with local, state, and national groups to promote healthy parenting and community involvement as effective strategies for preventing child abuse. Downloadable community resources for National Child Abuse Prevention Month (April 2000).
Prevent Child Abuse NJ
- to help prevent child abuse through programs, training and resources serving New Jersey
Prevent Child Abuse, Inc.
- A non-profit organization working within the public schools and local community to encourage family development, parent education, and support to families to reduce incidences of child abuse and neglect.
Prevention of Child Abuse
- A not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving as a catalyst for preventing child abuse in all its forms and thereby enhancing the quality of life for children and families in Indiana.
Protect Our Kidz
- Includes child molestation statistics, prevention information, and links to all states sex offender registries.
Safe Child Program
- A comprehensive curriculum which teaches prevention of sexual, emotional and physical abuse by people known to the child; prevention of abuse and abduction by strangers; and safety in self-care.
Safe From the Start: Taking Action on Children Exposed to Violence
- Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention publication. Addresses the issue of harm to children who are witnesses to violence
Safeguarding Our Children - United Mothers
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to public awareness, prevention of child abuse, and a resource to those who have been wounded by childhood abuse.
Stop Child Abuse-Save Our Children
- A nonprofit organization dedicated to stopping child abuse of all forms, and improving the lives of survivors of all types of abuse and loss.
Stop Sexual Abuse, Inc.
- Stop Sexual Abuse, Inc. is a nonprofit organization helping to bring awareness to and aiding in the prevention and intervention of child sexual abuse. This site has information on the signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse. A list of toll free numbers to report child abuse is also listed.
Stop the Predators of Child Abuse
- Personal site containing resources for people who wish to join the war against people who prey on children.
- Provides information on the prevalence of child abuse and neglect and the need for increased awareness and prevention.
The Child Abuse Prevention Network
- This expansive site provides professionals with extensive tools to support the identification, investigation, treatment, adjudication, and prevention of child abuse and neglect.
The International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect
- ISPCAN, the only multidisciplinary international organisation that brings together a worldwide cross-section of committed professionals to work towards the prevention and treatment of child abuse, neglect, and exploitation globally.
The KlaasKids Foundation
- Dedicated to the memory of Polly Klaas. The Foundation's purpose is to inform parents, children, and communities about how to prevent crimes against children.
The Mark McGwire Foundation for Children
- Researches and provides funding to homes and shelters that have a good reputation for treating abused children. Online resources for learning more about child abuse and prevention.
The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- A nonprofit organization serving New York City children. Also provides correspondence training in identifying abuse and neglect.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor