Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
BBC News: Coke sued over "death squad" claims
- The world's largest soft drink maker is being sued over allegations that it employed right-wing death squads in Colombia.
Mobil Oil implicated in murders in Indonesia
- Site exposes Mobil Oil Company's involvement: "Every time I drove out there (Bukit Sentang), the subcontractors stopped my car. They said, `No, don't go out there. Don't you know the army is killing people and burying them in mass graves with Mobil equipment?'' said one interviewee.
Shell's Nuclear Crimes
- Site is the product of 13 years research into Shell's secret nuclear reactor. Evidence is presented to make a case that Shell first failed to decommission the reactor (illegally), and then "ordered and sanctioned the wholesale dumping of its waste" in densely populated areas.
Simon Jones Memorial Campaign
- The campaign seeks justice for the family of Simon Jones who was killed whilst working as a casual labourer in a dock. We have recently won a landmark Judicial Review challenging the crown prosecution services decision not to prosecute his employers for corporate manslaughter.
The Donora Fluoride Fog - Secret History of America's Worst Air Pollution Disaster
- "In the aftermath of the accident, US Steel conspired with US Public Health Service (PHS) officials to cover up the role fluoride played in the tragedy. This charge comes from Philip Sadtler, a top industrial chemical consultant who conducted his own research at the scene of the disaster."
The Drug Story
- Earth-shattering revelations about drugs and the sinister Rockefeller empire.
Why So Much Corruption?
- Millions of bribes change hands every day - what can be done about it? [From a Jehovah's Witness' journal].
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor