Submit a site
Phi Alpha Theta
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alcohol and Temperance History Group
- A membership organization of historians and other scholars interested in the social history of alcohol.
American Academy of Medieval Historians of Medieval Spain
- A membership organization of scholars interested in medieval Iberia, founded in 1974. An affiliate of the American Historical Association.
Arizona Natural History Association
- A non-profit interpretive association dedicated to encouraging the informed and sensitive use of public lands and resources of the Southwest.
Association for Great Lakes Maritime History
- An international organization of museums, historical societies, libraries, archives, and individuals interested in preserving Great Lakes maritime history.
Cine Research Documentary Films
- Cine Research Associates, a charitable organization, has produced documentaries since 1978. We focus on the roots of contemporary social dilemmas and conflicts, presenting films on the environment, urban issues, gender relations and the history of social movements.
Economic History Association
- Founded in 1940 to encourage and promote teaching, research and publication on every phase of economic history, and to encourage and assist in the preservation and administration of research materials in the field.
Exeter Mining History Research
- The Mineral Statistics of the U.K. is a long standing and ongoing research project within the Department of Economic and Social History of the University of Exeter.
Film Foundation, The
- Committed to fostering greater awareness of the need to preserve motion picture history.
Franck Goddio Society
- Public outreach and educational arm of Goddio's explorations. Sponsors recovery or preserving of shipwrecks and other underwater sites. Projects, member benefits.
Gulfoil Historical Society
- Independent, non-profit organization that seeks preserve and promote the history and heritage of the Gulf Oil Corp.
- Company providing in-depth research services to businesses, public and private organizations and educational institutions.
International Association for the Study of Maritime Mission
- Founded in June 1990 in Leeds, England to promote the preservation, and cataloguing of resources for maritime research, encourage maritime mission studies, and to provide a forum for discussion by those interested in the field.
International Association of Labour History Institutions
- Provides news, serials tables of contents, and other services from all major collecting institutions in the field.
International Psychohistorical Association
- The IPA website provides information about the field of psychohistory and what IPA offers.
Mining History Association
- an organization of individuals interested in the history of mining and metallurgy.
Modern Greek Studies Association
- A scholarly organization that promotes research into the language, arts, history, politics, economy, and society of modern Greece.
Mormon History Association
- Membership group interested in the history of the Mormon Church and its activities. Site includes links to related resources.
Public History Resource Center
- PHRC curates the field of public history providing information on employment, degree programs, and publications-- both on and off line.
- The Society for the History of Authorship, Reading, and Publishing, featuring a wide variety of resources for those interested in the history of print culture in any place or period.
Social Science History Association
- A scholarly organization which promotes interdisciplinary and systematic approaches to historical research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor