Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
History of Psychiatry Studies
- Home page of the print journal.
History of Psychology Headlines 1950-59
History of Psychology (journal)
- Home page of the print journal, with information and tables of contents.
History of Psychology Calendar
History of Psychology Links
- from Alfred D. Kornfeld of Eastern Connecticut State University.
History of the Human Sciences (journal)
- Home page of the print journal, with information and tables of contents back to 1997.
- "Writings and discussions on history, philosophy and social studies in the human sciences: Darwinian scholarship; evolutionary psychology, sociobiology and debates about them; cognitive psychology; neuropsychology, modularity; narrative approaches; hermeneutics; verstehen; biography and autobiography; behavioural genetics; psychoanalytic and psychodynamic approaches; and so on." Edited by Robert M. Young and Ian Pitchford.
Iconophobia, Knight Dunlap, and the vanishing images of J.B. Watson.
- Account of an important episode in the development of the Behaviorist movement in psychology.
International Society for the History of the Neurosciences
- Dedicated to promoting interest, education and research in the history of the neurosciences.
John B. Watson
- Watson instigated the Behaviorist movement in psychology. This site contains biographical information about him and his career in psychology and, later, in advertising.
Journal of the History of the Behavioral Sciences
- Home page of the longest established print journal in the field, with tables of contents back to 1996.
Links to Gestalt Related Sources
- meta-list of Gestalt psychology and Gestalt theory web-resources.
Max Wertheimer Page
- About life and work of Gestalt psychology founder Max Wertheimer, including bibliography and Wertheimer web resources.
Milestones in the History of Neuroscience.
- A detailed timeline running from 4000 B.C. to 1997, plus a list of useful reference works and links.
Mind and Body: Rene Descartes to William James
- By Robert H. Wozniak, Bryn Mawr College.
Neuroscience History Archives
- Based at the UCLA Brain Research Institute. Identifies, collects, and preserves primary source material of twentieth century American neuroscience.
- TimeLine of Psychological Ideas, by Marcos Emanoel Pereira.
RETICULUM: Neuroscience History Resources
- A gateway to Internet resources for history and historians of basic, clinical, and behavioral neuroscience.
Sigmund Freud Forum Frigate
- Discussion forum and live chat devoted to Sigmund Freud's life and works.
Sigmund Freud's theories
- Sigmund Freud's theories dominated the first half of the 20th century. Now they are misused and misunderstood by many. What did castration, libido, perversion, phallus mean to Freud?
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor