Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
An Introductory Guide to Continental Drift
- Brief overview of the development of drift theory. Bibliography. Links to relevant sites
Athanasius Kircher Links, with a Geoscience Bias
- An annotated and categorized link directory.
Bartleby.com: Sir Charles Lyell
- Includes etexts of scientific papers, "The Progress of Geology" and "Uniformity of Change".
- History of Geology geology, mineralogy, petrology and other Earth sciences. In French and English.
GSA History of Geology Division
- Web site includes organization information, as well as several papers on important geologists and their work.
Geo Clio: Webserver for the History of Geology and the Geosciences.
- Information on research in the history of Geology and Earth Sciences: links, news of upcoming meetings, recent publications, etc.
HESS: History of the Earth Sciences Society
- International society devoted to the history of earth sciences. Site has information about the organization and its journal, Earth Sciences History.
Out of Print Geology Books for sale
- Also including books on paleontology, mineralogy, mining, explorations, early surveys, volcanology, seismology and meteoritics.
The Great Devonian Controversy
- A review of the book by Martin Rudwick about this 19th century geological controversy.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor