Engineering and Technology
Submit a site
Edison, Thomas Alva
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Alexander Graham Bell
- Online collection of his papers from Library of Congress.
Alfred Nobel - the Man Behind the Prizes
- Information from the official Nobel Prize site.
Armstrong Memorial Research Foundation
- About Edwin H. Armstrong, the inventor and pioneer of FM radio. Links to other biographical sites on Armstrong.
- Inventor of whirlpool bath named after him.
Captain H.J. Round
- The unrecognized personal assistant to G. Marconi. A radio and wireless pioneer in his own right, with 117 patents to his name.
- 19th century telegraph and electrical engineer. One time business partner of Thomas Edison.
George M. Phelps
- Short biography of the life and career of a Troy, NY telegraph instrument maker and inventor.
- Outline of biography and technical achievements.
- The life, science and achievements of Guglielmo Marconi
- Biography of an African American inventor, a pioneer in computing and the Internet.
- The inventor of the tubeless radio used an unknown solid-state effect, which was never rediscovered
S. Berliner, III's Emile Berliner Page
- The story of Emile Berliner, the inventor of the carbon microphone and the disk phonograph, early aviation pioneer, and children's health advocate, and his family.
- Inventor of the modern submarine. Based on the Archives of The Simon Lake Library & Museum.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor