By Time Period
Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
DSNA XIIIth Biennial Meeting
- This lexicographical meeting will have special medieval sessions marking the completion of the Middle English Dictionary and the electronic publication of the Middle English Compendium.
International Society of Anglo-Saxonists
- The International Society of Anglo-Saxonists was founded in 1983 to further all aspects of Anglo-Saxon Studies.
Medieval Academy of America
- The Medieval Academy of America, the first organization of medievalists in North America when it was founded in 1925, is the largest organization in the world devoted to Medieval studies. Its goal is the support of research, publication, and teaching in all aspects of the Middle Ages.
Société des Bollandistes
- Provides information on the society, which consists of a team of specialists devoted to hagiographical research (Latin, Greek, and Oriental), and also links to relevant sites.
The American Academy of Research Historians of Medieval Spain (AARHMS)
- A forum for a historians who share a common interest in medieval Iberia. Includes primary material.
The Canterbury Society
- A 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to educating the public about life in the Medieval and Renaissance periods. We teach arts & crafts as well as Sport Fencing and Theatrical Fencing.
Thirteenth Century England IX
- An announcement of the ninth biennial conference on Thirteenth-Century England to be held in Durham, September 2001
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor