Submit a site
August 1991 Coup
Great Patriotic War - World War II
Library of Congress Archives
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
CPSU Plenums, Leadership Struggles, and Soviet Cold War Politics, by Vladislav M. Zubok
- Information from the transcripts of plenums of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union during the Khrushchev era.
DCER : Volume #21 - 526.DEA/5198-40 : resignation of Malenkov
- Letter from the Canadian Embassy in Moscow to Ottawa on the resignation of Soviet leader Malenkov.
Declassified Materials from CPSU Central Committee Plenums: Sources, Context, Highlights, by Mark Kramer
- Details from Khrushchev era Soviet archives.
Early Soviet History Internet Archive
- Information on the developmental period of the USSR.
How Lenin Led To Stalin
- An essay from Workers Solidarity Movement.
- Details the starvation induced by the collectivization.
Lectures for the History of Stalin's Russia
- Presentations by Professor Gerhard Rempel, Western New England College.
Meinhard Stark's scientific project about women in GULAG
- Reports on project, background of researcher, personal links in English and German language
New Economic Policy (1921-1928)
- A chronology of the Soviet Union's early experiment with market reforms.
Nuclear Weapons after Stalin's Death: Moscow Enters the H-Bomb Age
- Essay by Yuri Smirnov and Vladislav Zubok.
Soviet Archive Project
- Since 1991, the non-profit, collaborative scholarly Russian Archive Project has produced eleven volumes of guides to formerly classified collections in the Soviet Union.
Soviet and Post-Soviet Russia
- Extensive Encyclopædia Britannica article on Soviet and post-Soviet Russia.
Stalin-Era Research and Archives Project
- A collaborative, multidisciplinary undertaking based at the Centre for Russian and East European Studies at the University of Toronto
The New Economic Policy
- Lecture on the NEP, an experiment with market economics which was introduced by the Bolsheviks following the Civil War.
The Rise and Fall of Communism in Russia
- Essay on the fall of the Communist regime in the Soviet Union.
The Yeltsin Dossier: Soviet Documents on Hungary 1956
- Description of Soviet documents concerning the 1956 crisis in Hungary.
Yale Russian Archive Project
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor