Submit a site
Bosnia and Herzegovina
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ABC News.com: A Beginner's Guide to the Balkans
After the Rain - How the West Lost the East
- Articles and essays focusing on Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe (primarily the Balkans) published in various periodicals.
Balkan History and Culture Course
- Balkan history and culture course, comprised of lessons added periodically. Free registration required.
- Profiles, political and otherwise, of countries within the Balkan region including Yugoslavia, Serbia, Macedonia, Montenegro and others.
Balkans - Balkanologie - Etudes balkaniques - Balkan studies
- Site de la revue d'études balkaniques, Balkanologie. Balkanologie is an academic journal of Balkan Studies.
- Voluntary organization, focusing in connecting the people and friends of Bosnia and Herzegovina across the world.
- "A site created by Bill Ross documenting atrocities committed during the war in the former Yugoslavia. "
Central Europe Online
- Central Europe Online Navigator is the source of daily news, political and economic analysis as well as a complete travel guide for the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Slovenia, Romania, Bulgaria, Yugoslavia.
Dracula's Castle-Map of Eastern Europe
- Throughout the ages, this portion of Europe had been at the mercy of East and West, North and South. It was used as a "buffer" zone. It still is. And probably will be in future years, and future wars...
Geo Strategies, Interactive Digital Terrain Map
- Interactive map of Romania - Zoom features.
Geography and ethnic geography of the Balkans to 1500
Library of Congress: YUGOSLAVIA - A Country Study
- A very detailed, if not quite up-to-date guide.
Rome and Romania.
- Thorough investigation into Eastern Roman Empire. By Kelley L. Ross, Ph.D.
The Balkans Since 1815
The Balkans in the Age of Nationalism
- Twenty-five lectures on Modern Balkan History from the Michigan State University, edited by Steven W. Sowards, historian.
The Times: Opinion:Not war but vandalism
The Vlach Connection and Further Reflections on Roman History
- Exhaustive look into Romance Languages and their roots. By Kelley L. Ross, Ph.D.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor