Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Maldives Monetary Authority. Contact email.
- Central Bank of Malta. Banking directives, dealing prices of Treasury Bills and government securities, money-market reports and press releases.
- Bank of Mauritius. List of commercial banks and application forms for T-Bill purchases.
- Bank of Mexico. Monetary and exchange-rate policies, numismatic information and quarterly inflation reports.
- National Bank of Moldova
Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Monetary authority's website containing organisational profile, economic and financial information, job opportunities and relevant links
Monetary and Foreign Exchange Authority of Macau
- The Macanese central bank and bank supervisory authority.
- Bank of Mongolia. Monthly bulletins, history and banknotes.
- Bank of Mozambique. History, financial and credit statistics, and MAIBOR rates.
- Bank of Namibia. Balance sheet, exchange control rules, and announcements of auctions of government debt.
- Nepal Rastra Bank. Quarterly economic bulletin, basic economic indicators, information about the rural self-reliance fund and a history of Nepalese capital markets.
- Central Bank Netherlands Antilles. Lists of financial institutions, rules applicable to them, quarterly bulletins and annual reports, and Dutch-language job vacancies.
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Monetary policy, statistics, the banking system and New Zealand's unusual method of supervision, payment systems, RBNZ research papers and about the new series of polymer banknotes.
- Norges Bank. Press releases on monetary policy and related matters, and a detailed section on the Government Petroleum Fund, managed by a separate unit within Norges Bank called Norges Bank Investment Management.
- State Bank of Pakistan. IMF agreements, operation of monetary policy, Act and Charter.
- Palestinian Monetary Authority. List of banks, statistical bulletins, and information about the intended future issuance of a Palestinian monetary unit.
- Central Reserve Bank of Peru. Monetary operations, periodic and special reports, and facts about the BCRP.
- Central Bank of the Philippines. Objectives, functions, calendar of economic releases, and an list of answers to FAQ about the peso's depreciation.
- National Bank of Poland. Structure, governing legislation, economic statistics, and a list of banks in Poland.
- Qatar Central Bank. Structure, law and descriptions of banks.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor