Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Submit a site
Articles and Lectures
Health and Wellness
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- A seniors site, offering older, more mature gay and bisexual men a platform to form new gay contacts and friendships.
- A publication for older men and those men who love them for whatever reason. Writings, information on the group, and artwork.
- The cybernetwork for lesbians in midlife and beyond.
- A new non-profit corporation dedicated to encourage gay and lesbian individuals and businesses to give financially and of their time and talent to enhance the aging experience of all retiring gays and lesbians in exchange for tax and other benefits.
Gay Elders Are Often Abused
- Article in Alberta, Canada's gay magazine.
- Resource for seniors living in Canada. Includes links to articles, films, organizations, and health issues.
Gay and Lesbian Elderly
- Black and white photographs by Richard Renaldi. Includes profile and portfolio of the photographer.
Grey Gay Guide
- Online guide to places for older gays and admirers.
Information For Gay Senior Citizens
- Information and links about social, activist, and recreational groups.
LGBT Aging - Steven David
- Steven David, USC clinical psychology/aging doctoral student, and related links.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgendered Community for those who are forty years old and over.
Life on Brian's Beat
- Growing old gay in a dysfunctional community, a touching account of an older friend's coming out, plus GLBT and age related links.
Panet Out: Seniors
- Articles, news, chat rooms, and message boards.
Rainbow Manor Seniors Residence
- Canadian retirement home. Includes information on residency requirements, the Abbeyfield concept upon which the home is based, and investment opportunities.
This is the Wall of ROQ
- Documents the story of a "gay grandfather".
Village Elders Exhibit
- Village Elders, as in New York's Greenwich Village, is a traveling exhibition of 20 black-and-white photographs and words of elders in the Big Apple's gay and lesbian community.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor