Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Africa in the 21st Century
- Predictions by world-renown computer scientist, Philip Emeagwali, on how technology will help transform Africa in the Information Age. Transcripts from the British Broadcasting Corporation radio.
Battelle - Technology Forecasts
- Battelle Institute's team of technology forecasters provides insight into the technological innovations that will spell success for industry and government in the future (through 2010). Includes top 10 technologies by 2005, top ten breakthroughs for household products by 2007, and other "top ten" lists.
- A science fiction writer (B.D.Akers) looks at the twenty-first century.
Future Paradox: predictions and assessments on the state of the future
- Predictions by experts in the fields of science, technology, government, war, peace andhealth. Learn about the future from expert futurists.
Future Predictions, Forecasts, and Speculations on the Coming Third Millennium
- Illustrated online book detailing probable technological advances and their likely socio-economic impacts over coming decades and centuries.
Future Warfare: learn the future of war and peace
- Book reviews and references on the future national security environment and future wars.
Internet Brothers Predictions 2000
- A tongue-in-cheek look at predictions for the Internet, Personal Computing, Entertainment, and Y2K fallout in the Year 2000.
Predictions and Prophesy
- Modern Predictions and Ancient Prophesy for the Millennium & Beyond
What is Really Going to Happen
- Common sense predictions of near future events based on current history, common sense, and skeptical point of view. Synopsis of where current trends may lead.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor