Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Association Romano Centro
- Fights against racism and public discrimination against Roma, offers free support for Austrian and foreign Roma, publishes a quarterly journal in Romani and German, and arranges radio broadcasts in German and Romani in Austria.
European Committee on Romani Emancipation
- A European Economic Interest Grouping.
European Roma Rights Centre
- An international public interest law organisation which monitors the situation of Roma in Europe and provides legal defence to victims of human rights violations.
Exchange House Travellers Service
- Providers of services for the travelling community in Dublin.
Helsinki Citizens' Assembly, Roma Section, Czech Republic
- Establishes a network of Roma (Gypsy) activists in Central and Eastern Europe.
Hungarian Foundation for Self-Reliance
- Provides grants and loans to support self-help initiatives which enable Roma people and others to build economic and social autonomy and supports environmental projects which involve local unemployed Roma.
National Romani Rights Association, UK
OSI Roma Participation Program
- Located in Budapest, Hungary.
- Supports human rights for Irish Travellers, working for solidarity, social justice, development, and human rights, with a particular interest against racism and for women.
Roma Community and Advocacy Center
- Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, promotes the interests of Canadian and newly arrived Roma.
Roma National Congress
Roma Refugee Organisation
Romani Union Australia
- Dedicated to the Roma for their recognition as a people and as a nation, and to their struggle for freedom and against persecution and oppression worldwide.
The Rroma Foundation, Switzerland
- Encourages Rroma to develop projects in various fields to improve living conditions and to build understanding between Rroma and non-Rroma communities.
Traveller Law Research Unit
- Research and publication of Traveller-related legal issues; provide referral to UK-wide network of 'Traveller-friendly' legal practitioners and other service providers.
- Defends the Gypsy community in Spain, gaining recognition of the culture of the Gypsy people as an asset within the global culture.
Western Canadian Romani Alliance
- Serving the needs of local western Canadian and recently arrived Roma.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor