Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- The aborigines of eastern black sea region: Laz, Mingrelian and Tzan. History, linguistic and folklore. A barbarian site from the eastern black sea.
- An article about Caucasian (especially South Caucasian) languages.
- An open forum for discussions about Lazes.
- Alphabet of Laz language and some texts including poetry and tales.
- Laz Lazuri Nena, Georgian Canuri Ena, also called CHAN LANGUAGE, unwritten language spoken along the coast of the Black Sea in Georgia and in the adjacent areas of Turkey.
- Some information on Laz people and their culture.
Lazuri Sayfalar - About Laz
- An article about Laz. Describing their origin and language.
TITUS Caucasica: Map of Lazistan
- The map of the Laz speaking area within Turkey.
- Basic information on Lazs.
The Unreached Peoples Prayer Profiles
- Profile for Mingrelians in Turkey.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor