Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
American Kurdish Information Network - AKIN
- A non-profit organization aiming to increase awareness about the Kurds. The site includes news, information about Kurdish politics in Washington, prisons and Kurdistan, pictures and videos.
Halkevi Kurdish and Turkish Community Center - UK
- A registered charity providing support and advice to Kurdish and Turkish refugees in the areas of education, employment, income support benefits, housing and more. The site includes information about the center's facilities and activities.
International Friends of Kurdistan
- An independent organization dedicated to helping Kurdish people and creating awareness of the Kurdish crisis through campaigning.
Israeli Kurdish Friendship League
- Aims to foster cultural and scholarly ties between Israelis and the Kurds. Includes news articles and information about the Kurds in Israel.
Kurdish Academic Network - KAN
- A non-political voluntary organization established by academics in the UK to support education in Iraqi Kurdistan. The site provides a brief background on the Kurdish people, Iraqi Kurdistan and its existing education system.
Kurdish Institute of Paris
- An independent, non-political organization, embracing Kurdish intellectuals and artists as well as western specialists on Kurdish studies. Activities cover the areas of arts, culture, education and research. The site is in English and French.
Kurdish Youth Association - KYA
- An independent non-profit organization committed to the promotion of unity among Kurds. The site features information about Kurdish history and Kurdistan.
Kurdistan Children's Fund - KCF
- An international aid organization delivering humanitarian relief to the Kurdish population of Iraqi Kurdistan. Also known as Kurdistan Save the Children - KSC.
Kurdistan Women's Society in Europe - KWSE
- Includes information about the Kurdish Women's Society in Sweden, the European Committee of Syrian Kurds, and a speech delivered by Novin Harsan, Chairman of the Kurdish Women's National Committee, at a UN Conference on women.
Mezopotami Cultural Center
- Has several branches in Turkey. Aims to supports the Kurdish culture through its artistic activities, family center, training courses and publications.
National Liberation Front of Kurdistan - Finland Bureau
- ERNK provides news on the situation in Kurdistan and monitors human rights violation against the Kurdish people. The site includes articles about the Kurds in Turkey.
The Kurdish Community Center of California
- A non-profit, charitable, social, educational and recreational corporation, providing help and assistance to Kurdish people.
The Kurdish Cultural Center - London
- KCC is a voluntary organization providing advice, information and assistance to members of the Kurdish community in the areas of immigration, welfare rights, housing, health, employment, education and training.
Washington Kurdish Institute
- A Washington, DC-based non-profit, research and educational organization which advocates on behalf of Kurds to human rights and foreign policy communities. Site includes project and event info, newsletter, forum, and a gallery of children's drawings.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor