Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Native American Support Group of New York City
- Indigenous activist and Native American and Alaskan Native resource links. Current projects include international indigenous, and Puerto Rican native issues. Searchable.
- Cultural unity views, stories, poetry, and lore. Classified trader ads and news updates provided.
Rainbow Warriors Homepage
- Music about change for our Youth, and a new, or rather, Ancient way of Life.
- A subdivision is proposed for Williamson, Tennessee to be known as River Landing. Overview of proposal with opposition because of the native American burial sites. Petition and public opposition requested.
Save Ward Valley Newsletter
- Colorado River Native Nations Alliance and Ward Valley Coalition working to not allow any further desecration of sacred land and critical habitat at Ward Valley, California from proposed radioactive waste dump.
Seventh Generation Fund for Indian Development, Inc.
- An intermediary foundation and advocacy organization dedicated to promoting and maintaining the uniqueness of Native Peoples and our nations.
- Shundahai Network an international network of activists and organizations bridging the gap between the environmental, peace and justice and indigenous land rights communities.
Southeastern Native American Alliance (SENAA)
- A 501(c)(3), nonprofit, Native American cultural organization dedicated to protecting and preserving Native American historical, sacred, and burial sites; raising public awareness of human rights violations perpetrated and perpetuated against Native Americans by the United States government; and fighting for equal rights for Native Americans of all tribal affiliations.
- October 2001 gathering in the Shawnee National Forest in southern Illinois, USA, uniting 50,000 indians to reclaim their homelands.
This Man Called Horse
- This site presents the case of Mescalero, Apache, Horse Samaniego; presently incarcerated in an Indiana State prison. His trial was a mockery of so-called "justice", rampant with racism and bigotry. Read and decide for yourself!
Trail of Tears
- Dedicated to the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, a testimony to the survival of original peoples displaced into exile, who overcame and flourished in a barren land.
United American Indians of New England
- Based in Quincy, Massachusetts, USA. Updates, speeches and statements, Leonard Peltier watch, links.
United Native America
- Working toward a Federal holiday for Native Americans; also racial exclusion in the arts, media, and athletics. Petition, press releases, membership information, links. Opening animation and cursor trails.
Voices of the Wintercount
- Wisdom, insight, and warnings from Native American elders on social, political, and cultural issues. Essays, contributed content, and news briefs. Links.
- Site in English and German dedicated to Native American issues, particular focus on developing penpal relationships with Native prison inmates.
- This site contains information about the massacre at Wounded Knee in 1890.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor