Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboriginal Housing Company
- Providing culturally appropriate and affordable housing.
Aboriginal Justice Advisory Council
- Provides comprehensive coverage of Australian and international indigenous justice issues.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Commission
- National policymaking and service agency for Indigenous people. Information on programs, activities, issues, fact versus myth and current culture.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders Corporation
- Providing legal representation in criminal matters to indigenous people.
Action for Aboriginal Rights
- A movement of people of various backgrounds who support Aboriginal rights and initiatives.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Library Resource Network, supporting indigenous people working in information services and those providing information services to indigenous people.
Australian Indigenous Cultural and Intellectual Property Rights
- The Our Culture: Our Future Report maps the rights that Indigenous Australians want to their cultural heritage, and analyses the laws and policies that affect the ability of Indigenous Australians to realize these rights.
Australians for Native Title and Reconciliation
- National site listing news, media releases, consultation and the draft document of reconciliation, suggestions of how to help, and information about reconciliation.
Balkanu Cape York Development Corporation
- Aboriginal corporation focussing on economic development for Cape York indigenous people. Historical, cultural and developmental information
Booroongen Djugun Aboriginal Corporation
- Aged care facility, respite and home care, and a training college in the Kempsey area.
Cape York Partnerships
- A grouping of local Aboriginal organisations working together to develop improvements in the Cape York area.
Congress of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Nurses
- Recommendations to develop strategies for the recruitment and retention of Indigenous peoples in nursing.
Deaths in Custody Watch Committee, W.A.
- A broad-based community organisation reflecting both an Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal commitment to ensure the effective implementation of the 339 Recommendations of the Royal Commission into Aboriginal Deaths In Custody.
Durahrwa Training and Development Aboriginal Corporation
- Non-profit community organisation on the NSW North Coast, with projects for arts, culture, and legal and housing advice.
Forster Local Aboriginal Land Council
- Community Development Employment Program, Cabarita Health Clinic, Tobwabba Art and includes a map of their area of resposibility.
Foundation for Aboriginal and Islander Research Action
- A community organization owned and managed by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Indigenous Employment Service
- Site designed to help Indigenous Australians to locate employers wishing to bring vacancies to their attention. Find jobs, post your resume, receive daily job match e-mails.
Jajirdi Cross Cultural Consultants
- Based in Alice Springs, provide training, educational research, languages and aboriginal community liaison services nationally and internationally.
Journey of Healing
- National Sorry Day Committee, coordinating a journey towards a relationship of mutual respect and appreciation.
National Aboriginal Dance Council Australia
- Promoting awareness and respect for Aboriginal dance both nationally and internationally.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor