Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Aboriginal Studies WWW Virtual Library
- Internet guide to Australian Aboriginal studies, with search engine, plus subject directory.
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research
- At the Australian National University, focusing on indigenous Australian economic policy and economic development issues.
Centre for Indigenous Natural and Cultural Resource Management
- At Northern Territory University, supporting indigenous students and scholars to undertake research in natural and cultural resource management, community development and sustainable development issues affecting indigenous Australians.
Dharawal Education Centre
- A voice of traditional indigenous Australian culture in the Sydney region using sources that are the traditional knowledge of the Dharawal people.
Federation of Independent Aboriginal Education Providers
- Formed in February 1996, to facilitate cooperation and collaboration among independent community-controlled providers of adult education to Aboriginal communities.
Indigenous Online Network
- Providing information for Aboriginal Australians and others who wish to know more about indigenous resources in the higher education sector.
Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Information about the cultures and lifestyles of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Online publications including native title research, deaths in custody, and indigenous languages.
- A project of the Koori Centre and the University of Sydney. Searchable site, includes resource directory, conference listings, links, papers, mailing lists and publications.
Kormilda College Darwin
- Kormilda College is a multicultural co-educational day and boarding school on a 26 hectare site on the edge of Darwin.
National Aboriginal and Islander Education Website
- Searchable collection of sites related to the culture, issues and education of Australia's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
QUT Oodgeroo Unit
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander support unit with papers, courses, assessment programme and Journal of Australian Indigenous Issues.
- School of Indigenous Health Studies, University of Sydney, facilitating improvements in indigenous health and well being through innovation and excellence in teaching and research.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor