Submit a site
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Goomblar Wylo, Aboriginal Performer
- Goomblar Wylo is a traditional Australian Aboriginal man who does didgeridoo playing, corroboree dancing and dreamtime story telling, available for bookings.
- Videos, photographs and information related to Australian indigenous people.
Indigenous People of Australia
- A meta-site offering access to resources on indigenous people of Australia with regard to art, culture, education, environment, health, media, social development, tribes, and women.
- Provides an index to articles published in the Koori Mail newspaper and to information on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, issues and events from various sources.
Jinta Desert Art
- Provides an introduction to Australian Aboriginal culture and religion expressed through art.
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander newspaper. Information about the paper and a link to InfoKoori database which indexes Koori Mail, Dawn (1952-1969), New Dawn (1970-1975) and Identity (1971-1982).
Koori Women's Spirituality
- A site for women who wish to explore their own existence from and to the land.
Linga Longa Aboriginal Philosophy Farm
- Australian Aboriginal culture, reconciliation, responsibility and respect, and featuring the Annual Aboriginal Philosophy Week.
Lore of the Land
- An interactive documentary, reconciling spirit and place in Australia's story. Designed to encourage us to live in harmony with each other and with the land we each call home.
Maningrida Arts and Culture
- Community based Aboriginal Arts Co-operative servicing over 350 artists in north central Arnhem Land. Online gallery, virtual visit of the local museum, samples of music.
Minjerriba Cultural Tourism
- An Aboriginal owned company based on the island providing local tours and providing local artists with the opportunity to sell artwork via ecommerce.
Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Media
- Supporting the flow of information among the Anangu Pitjantjatjara communities, and from those communities and their organisations to the world, through television, radio, internet services, graphics and multimedia programs.
Songlines Australia Foundation
- Creating an understanding of Aboriginal Australia by exploring it through a multimedia experience encompassing Aboriginal art and culture, by Conrad E Bulenda.
Spinifex Arts Project
- The Spinifex Arts Project, a fine art and cultural documentation project based at Tjuntjuntjara Aboriginal Community in the Great Victorian Desert, offers a unique insight into traditional Native Title rights
- Essay by, and links to information by and about Robert Manne.
Stories of the Dreaming - Story List
- A full list of stories on the Stories of the Dreaming website - a collaboration between Australia's Cultural Network (through the Federal Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts) and the Australian Museum.
Tasmanian Aboriginal Historical Services
- Manuta Tunapee Puggluggalia, offers insight to the world regarding Tasmanian Aboriginal culture, and includes a publishing house and a newsletter.
The Bennelong Society Inc.
- Promoting debate and analysis of the history of the interaction between the European settlers and the Aborigines from a conservative point of view.
Torres Strait Islander Flag
- Image, description and history of the flag.
- Umbrella internet environment for central Australia's indigenous communities.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor