Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Australian Institute of Celtic Studies
- Provides courses in Celtic languages including Welsh, Scots and Irish Gaelic; history and music. Includes a list of current events and contact information.
- Overview of their Department of Celtic Languages and Literatures offering instruction and training in the languages and literatures of the Celtic-speaking peoples. Includes admission requirements and faculty profiles.
School of Celtic Studies
- Part of the Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies in Ireland. Includes a program background, scholarship information and links. [English/Gaelic]
St. Francis Xavier University
- Examines the languages, literatures and histories of the Celtic peoples. Includes a history of the program, overview and staff contact information. Located in Antigonish, Nova Scotia.
The College of Piping and Celtic Performing Arts of Canada
- Established in 1990 to preserve and promote Celtic culture and heritage by offering instruction in traditional disciplines. Includes information about the college, instruction, upcoming events and news.
The University of Wales, Aberystwyth
- Offers an honors degree program in Celtic Studies. Includes a brief overview and required courses.
- Brief overview of the university's Celtic Studies program.
University College Cork
- Information on the faculty of Celtic Studies including an index of Irish words, Celtic bibliography and links.
University of Aberdeen
- Information on the Department of Celtic Studies including current publications, news and links.
University of California, Berkeley
- Offers a Celtic Studies degree program bringing together faculty and students with interests in the cultures, languages, literature, and history of the Celtic regions.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor