Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
Al-Fikr Al-Masihi (Christian Thought) - Online Subscription Form
- Online subscription to the monthly published by the Dominicain Fathers in Baghdad, Iraq.
- An online version of Assyrian and Chaldean Arabic-language monthly published in Michigan covering Assyrian and Chaldean community news in the Orient (Iraq, Syria, Lebanon) and the Diaspora (USA, Canada, elsewhere).
- Pictures and information about the culture.
Assyrian International News Agency
- Updated news about the Assyrian nation worldwide. Press releases, reports, articles, events, forums, links.
Bayn al-Nahrayn (Mesopotamia) - Online Subscription Form
- Online subscription to the cultural and heritage periodical published in Baghdad, Iraq.
- Online version of the Canadian educational, social, political and artistical monthly English-language newspaper. Includes sample issue and articles, Assyrian heroes, ICQ, and Assyrian fonts.
Hujada -Sweden's Assyrian magazine
- The online version of the monthly magazine of the Assyrian Federation of Sweden. Publisher Andreas Arsalan. Established in 1978, it is a Swedish language publication covering the news of the influential Swedish Assyrian community. Also older issues found online. A contination of a similar publication established in 1921 by Naum Faik.
Kinnara D'rookha - Harp of the Spirit
- Quarterly of the Archbishopric of the Assyrian Church of the East. Published in Baghdad, Iraq. CIRED offers an online access. Trilingual site (Assyrian, Arabic and English)
Links - Assyrian and Chaldean magazines published in Iraq
- Online access to Asyrian and Chaldean magazines - Kinnara D'rookha (Harp of the East), Al-Fikr Al-Masihi (Christian Thought), Bayn al-Nahrayn (Mesopotamia) and Nagm al-Mashriq (Star of the Spirit). Access and forms for subscriptions.
Nagm al-Mashriq (Star of the East) - Online Subscription Form
- Subscription to the Arabic-language periodical published by the Chaldean Patriarchate of Babel (Chaldean Catholic Church) in Baghdad, Iraq.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor