Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
ARCH National Resource Center
- Supports service providers and families through training, technical assistance, evaluation, and research. Site has a Respite Locator database for the U.S.
Best Practices in Respite Care For Children
- Assists families in discerning the quality of available respite options service providers and policy makers in the development of quality services.
- Offers a definition of respite care and information for all individuals and families affected by all forms of muscular dystrophy. Includes links to agencies and mailing lists.
- Information and resources.
Respite Care Checklist
- Information for parents and consumers.
Respite Care: A Gift of Time
- [NICHCY News Digest 12] Discusses types of respite care available and gives tips and advice to parents seeking such care.
The Arc's Q&A on Respite Care
- Information and references.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor