Submit a site
Magazines and E-zines
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Activities, information and assistive technologies of the disabled community through video streaming with audio description and closed captioning.
- Syndicated column by Bill Micklitz on "Disabilities With a Positive Edge".
- Worldwide news and sports headlines.
Disability News Service
- The first for-profit, disabled-owned news service in the United States to regularly provide disability-related news and information to the national media.
Disability News Ticker
- Disability news headlines from around the world.
- News for the worldwide disability community.
- Creating an enabled community online with news of persons with disabilities, special reports, and opinions.
- HalfthePlanet was created to be the authoritative online source of reliable tools for independent living for the disability community. We are dedicated to the belief that only when the barriers to accessibility are removed and practical solutions to everyday life are provided can all people live independent and fulfilling lives.
I-Can Online: News and Perspective
- Columnists and national stories.
Inclusion Daily Express
- A daily email service reporting on the movement toward full community inclusion, self-determination and human rights for people who have developmental and other disabilities.
National Council on Disabilities Bulletin
- Brings you the latest issues and news affecting people with disabilities.
- Investigates and reports on the variety of ways we in the disabled community have broken limits, discovered inner resources and experienced the richness in life.
- Monthly articles on the disability world online, links, discussion groups.
- Developing technologies that make TV and other media more accessible to disabled people.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor