Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- An email system that connects young people with disabilities or chronic illness to disabled and non-disabled peers and mentors. Links to many related sites.
Children's Disability Mailing Lists
- Validated listing of children's disability and special needs support listservs and email lists.
Mailing List for African Americans with Disabilities
- Promotes an understanding of disability culture within the African American community, and makes connections with black leaders and the black media.
Publicly Accessible Mailing Lists - Disabilities
- Links to mailing lists with the keyword "disability."
QUAD-LIST Discussion Group
- A forum for anyone who suffers a partial or full loss of function all 4 extremities of the body, i.e. a quad due to any reason, not just Spinal Cord Injury.
VENT-USERS-LIST Discussion Group
- A forum where people who require a ventilator (respirator) to breathe can communicate with others who share the same condition.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor