Submit a site
whatUseek Collection Sites
submit a site
Give your site great placement in this category in as little as two business days!
whatUseek Directory Site Listings:
- Increases access and links people with disabilities to employment and promotional opportunities through education and networking with businesses, service agencies and assistive technology providers.
ASSET Training Program
- Video-assisted program designed to teach job coaches/transition specialists to work with persons who have disabilities community settings.
Ability: Canadian Jobs Catalogue
- Employment resources in Canada for individuals labelled disabled.
Able to Work
- Dedicated to increasing the employment of people with disabilities through a coordinated effort of North America's largest employers.
- Assists agricultural and agribusiness workers who have physical and mental disabilities.
Alternative Work Concepts
- A nationally recognized nonprofit 501 (C)(3) supported employment agency for persons who experience physical and multiple disabilities.
Association for Persons in Supported Employment (APSE)
- A membership organization formed to improve and expand integrated employment opportunities, services, and outcomes for persons experiencing disabilities.
Association for Supported Employment (AfSE)
- An association of 230 agencies establishing collective action on national issues regarding supported employment. (United Kingdom)
Careers And The Disabled Magazine
- Career-guidance and recruitment magazine for people with disabilities who are at the undergraduate, graduate, or professional level. Each issue features a special Braille section.
Careers On-Line at University of Minnesota
- Provides job search and employment information to people with disabilities through accessible, up-to-date computer networks, on the Internet.
Challenge 2000: Resources for People with Special Talents
- Non-profit organization working side by side with persons overcoming developmental disability challenges.
Chamber of Commerce for Individuals with a DisABILITY
- Resources for finding a job on-line, starting a home-based business, or performing volunteer work.
Chartbook on Work and Disability, 1998 - Table of Contents
- A reference on work and disability in the United States population, created for use by both nontechnical and technical audiences. Online text.
- Recruiting resource targeted to assist people with disabilties. Choice Employment has partnered with leading Fortune 500 companies to find the best jobs for the best people.
- Information on disability issues with an emphasis on employment and work incentives.
Disabled Businesspersons Association
- Helps disabled entrepreneurs and professionals maximize their potential in the business world, encourages the participation and enhances the performance of the disabled in the workforce.
Employers' Forum on Disability
- The national employers' organisation focused on disability in the United Kingdom. Makes it easier to recruit and retain disabled employees and to serve disabled customers.
- The network brings together research centers, universities, enterprises, government departments, trade unions, and organizations representing disabled persons, all committed to the common goal of advancing competitive employment and training opportunities for persons with disabilities.
- In 1998, Goodwill Industries helped 320,848 people discover the power of work through its job and career training, resume preparation and interviewing skills services.
Human Services Management Institute
- Through service, teaching, and research, contributes to creating an environment where individuals with disabilities are independent and enjoy careers of choice. University of Georgia.
Help build the largest human-edited directory on the web.
Submit a Site
Open Directory Project
Become an Editor